Monday, October 3, 2011

I just had the best idea for a mystery/crime novel plot

So. What if the serial killer kills his/her wife/husband and then hires our private eye main character to solve the case. THEN the serial killer kills all the suspects as the main character discovers them and presents them to the client/serial killer (I guess as client updates or something? This part is your job).

SO THE SERIAL KILLER IS THE LAST PERSON CONNECTED TO THE KILLING LEFT ALIVE AND THE PRIVATE EYE MAIN CHARACTER FIGURES IT OUT BUT ALSO HAS TO FIND A WAY TO NOT LET THE SERIAL KILLER KNOW HE/SHE KNOWS!!!

ok, that's free. Go with it!

6 comments:

  1. I can give you a full draft of that without chapter breaks, paragraphs, or punctuation by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if...now I'm just spitballing here...the serial killer was also a forensic investigator for the Miami Police Departmentand he has this code of ethics that makes him ONLY KILL OTHER SERIAL KILLERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dreamed that last week. Scared me to death.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I should put IJ aside and write this instead? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *loud whoosh as the joke goes straight overhead*

    -LupLun
    Shooting for the Moon

    ReplyDelete